Hotel Dann Avenida 19 Bogota, Bogota
Located in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria), Hotel Dann Avenida 19 Bogota is close to Emerald Museum, Plaza de Bolivar, and Torre Colpatria. Also nearby are Monserrate and Iglesia de la Tercera Orden.
Dining options at this business-friendly hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Business amenities at this 3-star property include a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is complimentary, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis. This is a smoke-free property.
The 144 guestrooms at Hotel Dann Avenida 19 Bogota include hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. In addition, a turndown service is offered nightly, housekeeping is available daily, and amenities available on request include refrigerators.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £31
- Standard Double Room
- Run of House
- Standard Twin Room
- Junior Suite
- Standard Triple Room
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 144 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 15 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (10 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Bogota hotels
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Meeting rooms
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1968
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Down comforter
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- 21-inch TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
Top Bogota hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bogota
- Hotel Club House BogotáFrom
"The. Restaurant is not very good , not recommended"Mar 7, 2015
- Pavillon Hotel RoyalFrom
"The staff were all great, nothing was too much trouble. The room was lovely the bed was comfortable and plenty of hot water. Not much else you need as a business travellor."Feb 23, 2015
- Sofitel Bogota Victoria RegiaFrom
"The hotel is lovely and in a great location. The staff were all friendly and very helpful. The only criticism I would have is that there are no coffee/tea making facilities in the…"Feb 2, 2015
- Hotel Morrison 84From
"This is a very nice, clean and efficient hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful to requests and questions we had. The hotel is in a great location in the Zona Rosa,…"Feb 1, 2015
DiningLos Almendros - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Hotel Dann Avenida 19 Bogota, Bogota’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Destination fee: USD 2.5 per person, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 25 per person (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.