The Church Palace, Rome
Renaissance-inspired The Church Palace puts you in the Aurelio district of Rome, 1.2 miles (2 kilometers) from the Vatican (around 5 minutes by car or 30 on foot). Central sights like the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps are within 3.1 miles (5 kilometers).
Guests love being able to walk to Cornelia Metro Station in just 5 minutes. From there, it’s an easy train ride to the city center and all the major sights.
You'll enjoy a free buffet breakfast, along with free WiFi. Parking is free. There are 3 hotel restaurants and a café bar, that is open all day for a light bite or cocktail.
A good night's sleep
Count on clean and comfortable rooms (larger than in most Rome hotels) with minibars and safes. You can watch the big soccer match on your LCD TV.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £68
- Deluxe Double Room
- Junior Suite
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Economy Double Room
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Suite, Tower
- Classic Double Room Single Use
- Executive Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 200 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
Nearby Four Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Free reception
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Conference space
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
Top Rome hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- Fragrance Hotel St. PeterFrom
"Two night stay in Rome Close to the Vatican City in a quiet neighbourhood. Staff are friendly and helpful. Clean comfortable room with great bathroom,"Apr 13, 2015
- Lucky HouseFrom
"The hotel was close to the Termini station and was easy to find. It was very convenient. However, it was more like a room within a house rather than "hotel room". The doors were…"Apr 13, 2015
- La Maison RoyaleFrom
"Great location, fantastic views from rooftop breakfast room, clean OK room, friendly staff. Exactly as expected from description/reviews. There was one sour note though: when I…"Apr 13, 2015
- BdB Luxury Rooms SpagnaFrom
"Myself and my daughter came to stay for 3 days over Easter. We arrived at termini and were able to walk to the accommodation no problem. Greeted by a very friendly and helpful…"Apr 13, 2015
DiningThe Square - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Il Colonnato - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
The Office - This restaurant serves lunch only. Happy hour is offered.
The Church Palace, Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 40
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.