Harrah's North Kansas City, North Kansas City
16 minutes to downtown
Offering onsite casino action, the exciting Harrah's North Kansas City sits across the Missouri River and 6 minutes' drive from Riverfront Park. Downtown Kansas City's Historic 18th & Vine Jazz District is abuzz with gems including the Blue Room, a 16-minute drive away.
Markets and museums
You'll be a 16-minute drive from Worlds of Fun roller coasters and farm-fresh finds at River Market, also home to the Arabia Steamboat Museum. If shopping is on your to-do list, you can to check out Crown Center and Country Club Plaza, both within a 30-minute drive.
Nightlife with a bite
The casino, nightclub, and in-house concerts provide top-notch entertainment while dining options range from burgers and buffets to a sports bar, café, and steakhouse. Parking and a local area shuttle service are both free and ScooterBug rentals are also available.
Mini-fridges, plasma TVs
The 392 guestrooms offer perks from mini-fridges to plasma TVs with pay-per-view channels. After a festive night out, you'll find the pillowtop mattresses are just what you need, and the in-room coffeemaker will make waking up the next morning just a little bit easier.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803
- Deluxe Room
- Premium Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (Las Vegas Tower)
- Deluxe Room
- Premium Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (Kansas City Tower)
- Premium Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking (Las Vegas Tower)
- Pet Stay Deluxe room
- Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Las Vegas Tower)
- Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Kansas City Tower)
- Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking (Las Vegas Tower)
At a glance
- This hotel has 392 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Wired Internet access in rooms *
- Free self parking
- Valet parking *
Nearby Three Star North Kansas City hotels
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 5 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Golfing nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 10,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Top North Kansas City hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in North Kansas City
- Holiday Inn Country Club PlazaFrom
"Stayed here for NYE, staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was very nice and it was a very convenient location to get in and out of town. If you stay here, there is a…"Jan 8, 2015
- Sleep Inn AirportFrom
"Cool to crash there for the night, airport pick up useful"Dec 29, 2014
- Hotel Sorella Country Club PlazaFrom
- Hampton Inn Belton/Kansas City areaFrom
"We only stayed for one night, but found the hotel and staff to be what is expected at a Hampton Inn. Great Value For Money"Oct 30, 2014
DiningThe Buffet at Harrahs - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
810 Sports Zone - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Corner Grill - This delicatessen serves lunch and dinner.
Mike and Charlies Italian - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Range - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Harrah's North Kansas City, North Kansas City’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Deposit: USD 50 per day
Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
Valet parking costs USD 5-15 per night
Rollaway beds are available for USD 10 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 9.99 per person (approximately)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for USD 11.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.