Located in Venice (Castello), Bridge is close to Church of San Zaccaria, St. Mark's Basilica, and Rialto Bridge. Also nearby are Bridge of Sighs and Doge's Palace.
This romantic hotel offers a bar/lounge. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharges apply). Additional amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and room service (during limited hours).
The 10 air-conditioned guestrooms at Bridge include minibars and hair dryers. For a surcharge, guests can use the in-room wireless high-speed Internet access. All accommodations provide desks and phones.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £62
- Single Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Economy Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- No parking
Nearby Three Star Venice hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
Top Venice hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Venice
- Belle Arti HotelFrom
- Ca' Bragadin CarabbaFrom
"Nice Hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Cool room, it was clean, but a little dated. Good location, but you need to watch the youtube video or it is a bit difficult to find."Mar 8, 2015
- Hotel Foscari PalaceFrom
"A truly wonderful place, in an excellent spot in Venice (just next to the Ca'Dor Water bus stop), with really great service - thanks to all the staff!"Mar 8, 2015
- Camping Village JollyFrom
"Very basic setup, but good value for the price! Short walk to the bus into Venice! Staff were very helpful!"Mar 7, 2015
Bridge, Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 2 per hour (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 2 per hour (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.