Sei a Roma, Rome
Situated in Rome, Sei a Roma is connected to a shopping center and close to Parco di Roma Golf Club and Port of Rome Mall. Additional area attractions include St. Peter's Basilica and Olympic Stadium.
In addition to multilingual staff and tour/ticket assistance, Sei a Roma features coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Self parking is complimentary. The property has designated areas for smoking.
Rooms open to balconies. The 9 air-conditioned guestrooms at Sei a Roma include washers/dryers and shared/communal kitchens. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Bathrooms offer showers, bidets, and hair dryers. In-room full-sized refrigerators/freezers, espresso makers, and coffee/tea makers are provided. In addition, amenities available on request include microwaves and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £33
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 9 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-7:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Golfing nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Espresso maker
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- Hotel AphroditeFrom
"Hotel was great. Location is perfect for metro and bus. Neighbourhood is not the best. Majority of attractions are within walking distance. Staff very helpful and rooms were very…"Mar 8, 2015
"Perfect stay, everything you could want or need for a city break in Rome. Good amenities and a lovely breakfast, location is perfect, very central. I highly recommend this hotel"Mar 8, 2015
"Room was good, but was small compared to uk hotels. Room was too hot for us, but they turned heating off for us, and then it was fine. Wifi was intermittent. Beds comfortable.…"Mar 8, 2015
- iQ Hotel RomaFrom
"WOW!!! A lovely clean hotel with friendly knowledgable staff in a fantastic location in central Rome! So close to Termini station, the TrevimFountain, the Colosseum/Palatine Hill…"Mar 8, 2015
Sei a Roma, Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.