Hotel Pignatelli Napoli, Naples
Location & Information
The Hotel Pignatelli Napoli is located in Naples, Italy
- 100 yards from Monastery of St. Clare
- 1000 yards from City Center
- 2.6 miles from Naples Intl. Airport (NAP)
- 600 yards from Dante Station
- 200 yards from Historical Center
- 200 yards from University of Naples Federico II
- 200 yards from Museum Complex of St. Clare (Complesso Museale di Santa Chiara)
- 300 yards from Santa Chiara
If you are looking for a well-located yet affordable Naples, Italy hotel , then take a look at Pignatelli. Enjoying an excellent location nestled among streets rich in history and surrounded by some of the best sights of the city, The Pignatelli Hotel makes for an excellent choice if you are visiting Naples on a budget. The Pignatelli Hotel is housed on the second floor of Palazzo Pignatelli and has maintained its original charm with splendid fresco ceilings. The result is a unique atmosphere, remaining intact over the centuries in which tradition and modernity live perfectly side by side. The Pignatelli Hotel's central position in the Spaccanapoli area will give guests easy access to the Molo Beverello Harbour, the main departure point for ferry crossings to the islands of Ischia, Procida and the world-famous Capri, accessible in just one hour. Other nearby attractions are the Chiesa del Gesù church and the Santa Chiara monastery, in addition to the Duomo and a long list of museums. The Pignatelli Hotel also has an internet point.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £30
- Small Double Room with French Bed
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
Also popular with travellers from the UK
At a glance
- This hotel has 9 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-7:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Valet parking *
- Smoke-free property
- No alcohol allowed onsite
In the hotel
- Cooked-to-order breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1500
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
Top Naples hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Naples
- Parco dei Principi HotelFrom
"We had a sea view looking across to Vesuvius simply stunning.Area is safe and took complimentary minibus into town and walked back each evening.Staff are very friendly and helpful…"Nov 20, 2015
- Grand Hotel La FavoritaFrom
"Our stay was perfect . Hotel is superb and staff very helpful."Nov 19, 2015
- Magi House Apartments & SuitesFrom
"Accommodation was spotless & staff were exceptionally helpful"Nov 18, 2015
- Partenope RelaisFrom
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Hotel Pignatelli Napoli, Naples’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge
Late check-in between 9:30 PM and Midnight can be arranged for an extra charge (amount varies)
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 5 â¬uro x ogni ora
Self parking costs EUR 20 per day
Valet parking costs EUR 20,00 per day with in/out privileges
Cooked-to-order breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 3 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 25,00 per room (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.