Ca' Riccio, Venice
Location & Information
The Ca' Riccio is located in Venice, Italy
- 100 yards from Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli
- 1.4 miles from Murano
- 4.5 miles from Marco Polo Airport
- 1600 yards from Railway Station
- 200 yards from Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo (San Zanipolo)
- 200 yards from Scuola Grande di San Marco
- 200 yards from Bartolomeo Colleoni Monument
- 200 yards from Teatro Malibran
In the heart of Venice, a few minutes walk from S. Mark Square and the Rialto Bridge, Cà Riccio is immediately noticed for it’s beauty but most of all, once inside, you will be pleasantly surprised by its entirely restored and comfortable structure . Our rooms are equipped with every confort you may require, you will feel so at ease it will seem you are at home. Our personnel is at your complete disposal to fulfill your needs or inquires, from the most simple to the more complicated. We are certain our polite hospitality, serious professionalism in a friendly atmosphere will assure you the most pleasant stay. Welcome to Ca' Riccio First Inn in Venice. Content provided courtesy of the property. The property is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £53
- Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (Elena)
- Triple Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Rachele 2)
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Rachele 1)
- Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Quadruple Room
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Suite, Hot Tub
Also popular with travellers from the UK
At a glance
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 10 AM-8:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
Nearby One Star Venice hotels
In the hotel
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 50-cm flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
Top Venice hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Venice
- Residence Palazzo BrandoFrom
"This is a fantastic place to stay. It is an apartment rather than a traditional hotel room. It has a kitchen area for cooking with a fridge-freezer, toaster, microwave and a…"Nov 22, 2015
- Hotel Ca' d'OroFrom
"Just back from a great stay in Venice, the hotel was in a central position. The room was very comfortable with slippers and all the complimentary toiletries and a great canal view…"Nov 22, 2015
- Locanda Poste VecieFrom
"Location was great, warm welcome from the owner, had a comfortable stay. There was no restaurant or bar, but plenty in the vicinity. Coffee from the machine at breakfast wasn't…"Nov 22, 2015
- Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa JesoloFrom
"Beautiful hotel in beachfront location with super pool & spa, fantastic for a summer break. Lovely decor & relaxing atmosphere."Nov 22, 2015
Ca' Riccio, Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 May to 30 September.
Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-14 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in between 9:30 PM and midnight can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 20
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.