Harbour Grand Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Near Fortress Hill MTR
In the North Point part of Causeway Bay, Harbour Grand Hong Kong is 2 minutes' walk from Fortress Hill MTR Station, and 10 minutes from Central and Causeway Bay's shopping district. It's a 20-minute drive to Stanley Market and the beaches on the south of the island.
Close to Victoria Park
It's 1 MTR stop to Tin Hau, with its temple to the goddess of seafarers, and Victoria Park, where you can watch tai chi, play tennis or use the swimming pool. In Central, you can shop till you drop, visit food and antiques markets, or take the vintage tram to the top of The Peak.
The hotel's cuisine reflects Hong Kong's international spirit, with a choice of Cantonese and sushi restaurants, or European dishes in the 41st-floor, glass-sided Le 188. The hotel also has a galleried lobby, a full-service spa, and a heated outdoor pool overlooking the harbor.
Many of the 828 guestrooms have harbor views of ferries and cruise liners coming and going across the bay. Decorated in updated Oriental style, all rooms have minibars, WiFi, and satellite TV; some have kitchens for longer stays, and a few have private patios.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £124
- Premier Harbour View Room
- Club Premier Harbour View Room
- Grand Deluxe Harbour View Room
- Premier Suite, Harbour View
- Club Deluxe Harbour View Room
- Deluxe Harbour View Room
- Club Grand Deluxe Harbour View Room
- Executive Suite, Harbour View
- Superior Harbour View Room
- Premier Room, Patio, Harbour View
At a glance
- This hotel has 828 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 41 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- No parking
- Accessible parking
- Area shuttle within 5 km *
Nearby Four Star Hong Kong hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 4 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2009
- Rooftop terrace
- Disabled parking
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Recently reviewed hotels in Hong Kong
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong KongFrom
"As a group of five friends we thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the Cosmpolitan hotel for 6 nights. Our stay occurred during Chinese New Year. All staff were happy to facilitate in…"Apr 12, 2015
- Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U FongFrom
- Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon EastFrom
- Courtyard by Marriott Hong KongFrom
"Wonderful people, felt so welcome every time we came in the lobby door. Area is local which suited us for University convenience. Places to eat are plentiful, and very good…"Apr 12, 2015
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
DiningLe 188 Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Kwan Cheuk Heen - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Harbour Grand Cafe - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nagomi - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Harbour Grand Hong Kong, Hong Kong’s small print
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Valet parking costs HKD 300 per day
Rollaway beds are available for HKD 330 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of HKD 237 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of HKD 150 per person (one way)
WiFi is available in public areas for HKD 130 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.