Midah Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Located in Kuala Lumpur (Chinatown - Sentral), Midah Hotel is close to Merdeka Stadium, Petaling Street, and National Mosque. Also nearby are Merdeka Square and Malaysian Houses of Parliament.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. There is a business center on site. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in the lobby, room service (during limited hours), and an elevator (lift).
The 162 air-conditioned guestrooms at Midah Hotel include hair dryers. In-room minibars and coffee/tea makers are provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £21
- Classic Room
- Deluxe Room
- Superior Room
- Family Room
- Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 162 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 18 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Accessible parking
Nearby Three Star Kuala Lumpur hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1996
- Disabled parking
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
Top Kuala Lumpur hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel Transit Kuala LumpurFrom
"Hotel Transit is superbly located opposite the Puduraja bus terminal and only a few minutes away from Petaling Street Night Market. The hotel it self is very modern looking, rooms…"Apr 11, 2015
- Le Meridien Kuala LumpurFrom
- the youniQ HotelFrom
"Stayed 3 separate nights in transit from KLIA2. Good, comfortable room. Great pick up/ drop off shuttle. Ok places to eat on same block."Apr 11, 2015
- Renaissance by Marriott Kuala Lumpur HotelFrom
"The star attraction for this hotel is the Outdoor Pool. Its huge, with a handy bar/bbq area set into one side. The hotel has two wings with similar room numbers so its not long…"Apr 8, 2015
DiningRafflesia Coffee House - This restaurant specializes in Malaysian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Garden Cafe - This restaurant serves lunch only.
Midah Hotel, Kuala Lumpur’s small print
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Rollaway beds are available for MYR 70 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.