Hotel Casa Vieja, Santa Marta
Located in Santa Marta (Historic Center), Hotel Casa Vieja is close to Tairona Gold Museum, Simon Bolivar Park, and Customs House. Also nearby are Santa Marta Cathedral and Parque de Los Novios.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include 24-hour room service and dry cleaning/laundry services.
The 21 guestrooms at Hotel Casa Vieja include safes and ceiling fans. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £16
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
- Basic Single Room
- Basic Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 21 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 6:00 AM
- Check-out time is 2 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
Nearby Three Star Santa Marta hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Santa Marta hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Santa Marta
- Hotel Del ParqueFrom
"Very friendly, informative and helpful staff, especially the owner's father. Centrally located but can be noisy with music from local bars/discos. Furniture in poor condition (…"Jan 6, 2015
- La Casa Del Arbol Hotel BoutiqueFrom
- Santorini VillasFrom
"The villa en general was very comfortable, having the swimming on our door step made our experience very pleasant and relaxing. However when we arrived we have some inconveniences…"Apr 29, 2014
- GHL Comfort Hotel Costa AzulFrom
"Fantastic hotel and service and made our wedding even more special. Thank you to all the staff"Apr 7, 2014
DiningRestaurante - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Casa Vieja, Santa Marta’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of COP 8000 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.