Hotel Club House Bogotá, Bogota
Situated in Bogota, Hotel Club House Bogotá is close to Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall, UniCentro, and Usaquén Flea Market. Also nearby are World Trade Center and Park 93.
Hotel Club House Bogotá has a full-service spa and a fitness center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This spa hotel offers a restaurant. Additional amenities include room service (during limited hours) and a porter/bellhop. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests. This is a smoke-free property.
The 40 guestrooms at Hotel Club House Bogotá include laptop-compatible safes and minibars. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer showers and hair dryers. All units feature refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Additional amenities include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £64
- Deluxe Room
- Superior Room
- Family Room
- Classic Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 40 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (11 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Four Star Bogota hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size double
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Top Bogota hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bogota
- GHL Style MilaFrom
"The hotel is brand new and located in ZONA G full of lovely restaurants. Very touristic area but not noisy at all."Mar 26, 2015
- Ramada Bogota Parque 93From
"Best mid price hotel, just far enough from parque 93 an zona g to be quiet but close enough to be convienient. Safe area. Staff are helpful and accommodating, if a little…"Mar 17, 2015
- Hotel Estelar Parque De La 93From
"Very good stay, can't complain"Mar 16, 2015
- Hotel de la OperaFrom
"Enjoyed our stay. Nice pool in basement area. Hotel in good position to explore the historic old part of town. Good breakfast. Fine room."Mar 14, 2015
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open select days.
DiningRestaurant CHB - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Club House Bogotá, Bogota’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6500 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for COP 60000 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of COP 27000 for adults and COP 20000 for children (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 50000 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.