Hafod Elwy Hall - Farm, Denbigh
Hafod Elwy Hall - Farm is situated in Denbigh and regional attractions include Swallow Falls and Bodelwyddan Castle.
A complimentary breakfast is available. In addition to a library and tour/ticket assistance, Hafod Elwy Hall - Farm features a garden. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Self parking is complimentary.
The 3 guestrooms at Hafod Elwy Hall - Farm include bathrobes and hair dryers. In-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £80
- Standard Double Room Single Use, 1 Double Bed (Bran)
- Double or Twin Room Nant Fach. The first night charged at the time of booking.
- Double Room with a four-poster bed Brenig. The first night charged at the time of booking.
- Luxury Double Room with a four-poster bed Bran. The first night charged at the time of booking.
- Double Room, Ensuite (Brenig)
- Luxury Double Room, Ensuite (Bran)
- Standard Double Room Single Use, 1 Double Bed (Brenig)
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Travelling with others
- Children (16 years old and younger) not allowed
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free self parking
Nearby Five Star Denbigh hotels
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Room service (during limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
Recently reviewed hotels in Denbigh
- Bryn Woodlands HouseFrom
"Had an excellent 3 night stay in March with my wife. The hotel was in transition of ownership and the new owners couldn't have been friendlier, even gave us a lift up to the…"Apr 13, 2015
- Iris HotelFrom
"Excellent value for money."Apr 12, 2015
- St. George's HotelFrom
"The service was great"Apr 12, 2015
- Ascot House - Guest HouseFrom
Hafod Elwy Hall - Farm, Denbigh’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.