ibis Santiago Estación Central, Santiago
Located in Santiago (Las Rejas), ibis Santiago Estación Central is a family-friendly hotel close to University of Santiago-Chile, Fantasilandia, and Museo Ferroviario. Also nearby are National Museum of Natural History and Parque Quinta Normal.
Dining options at this family-friendly hotel include 2 bars/lounges and a restaurant. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. There is a business center on site. The staff can provide concierge services and tour/ticket assistance. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle within 100 km. This is a smoke-free property.
The 132 air-conditioned guestrooms at ibis Santiago Estación Central include safes and hair dryers. Beds have memory foam mattresses and premium bedding. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with premium satellite channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones. Bathrooms offer showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £48
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 132 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- Accessible parking
- Area shuttle within 100 km *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Santiago hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 bars/lounges
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Memory foam mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Santiago hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Santiago
- Bellavista ApartmentsFrom
- Best Western Plus Hotel Los EspanolesFrom
"Excellent location for Provedencia malls and restaurants, just a short walk over the river. Hotel has a tour car that can be be booked for airport connections at an additional…"Feb 21, 2015
- Departamentos Amoblados Torre TagleFrom
"Good place!"Feb 17, 2015
- Hotel Ismael 312From
"A very pleasant boutique hotel. Charming, helpful staff. Very close to some good, moderately priced, restaurants. We stayed here twice and will certainly stay here again. The…"Feb 8, 2015
DiningCAFE VINO AND CIA - This wine bar specializes in Latin American cuisine and serves dinner only.
BAR - This bar specializes in Latin American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open 24 hours.
ibis Santiago Estación Central, Santiago’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.