Puerta del Sol Rooms, Madrid
Puerto del Sol square
The Puerta del Sol Rooms are located right on top of the square of the same name, the lively center of Madrid's nightlife scene. The hotel's central location is handy both for daytime sightseeing and night-time entertainment.
Museums steps away
Madrid is certainly known for its after-hours activities, but you can also take in some world-class art during the day without breaking a sweat. A 10-minute walk away are the Prado, the Thyssen, and the Reina Sofia museums, as well as the sprawling, genteel Retiro Park.
Free breakfast awaits
The first meal of the day is one you won't worry about - a continental breakfast is offered free at Puerta del Sol Rooms. You can ask the hotel's knowledgeable staff to help plan your day.
No doubt inspired by Madrid's vibrancy, rooms are colorfully painted and decorated. All rooms include air-conditioning, a television, and free WiFi, so you can stay connected with friends and upload photos for free.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £44
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Family Suite
- Double Room, Private Bathroom, City View (Puerta del sol Square)
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Private Bathroom
- Standard Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Standard Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 17 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 12:30 PM-4 AM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
Nearby One Star Madrid hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1860
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- 19-inch TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Madrid hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Madrid
- Hotel Confortel Alcalá NorteFrom
- Senator Gran Via 70 Spa HotelFrom
"Good overall. I would definitely go back. Rooms were quite hot though, even with air con the air flow was not great. Rooms large and clean. Colleague had a room without an outside…"Mar 7, 2015
- AC Hotel Aitana by MarriottFrom
"Went for long weekend. Very good hotel. Well situated."Mar 7, 2015
"A lovely break. The hotel was better than expected. The staff were helpful and efficient. The only thing was a pickpocket who tried to steal from us on the last day."Mar 7, 2015
Puerta del Sol Rooms, Madrid’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.