Fairmont The Palm, Dubai
Style below a palm frond
Fairmont The Palm is located on the world's largest man-made island, The Palm Jumeirah with its distinctive palm leaf shape. This iconic location is a 45-minute drive from Dubai International Airport, and you can get to Burj Khalifa in 20 minutes by car.
Fun at the slopes or spa
You can join the Health & Beach Club to channel your sporty side with volleyball or fitness classes, and get discounts at the Willow Stream Spa. It's a 15-minute drive to Mall Of The Emirates, with over 500 world-renowned brands, endless restaurants, and the thrills of Ski Dubai.
4 pools and private beach
There's a private beach and 4 outdoor pools with poolside bars, plus separate areas for adults and families with children to unwind. Dining choices among the 4 restaurants include Frevo, offering an exciting Brazilian churrascaria experience, and the Chinese elegance of Bā Restaurant & Lounge.
A private balcony
The 381 guestrooms and suites all offer a spacious private balcony for you to breathe the sea air and enjoy this unique location. Inside the rooms, set off with traditional Arabic architecture, there is WiFi as well as iPod® docks and flat-screen TVs with premium channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £278
- Fairmont One Bedroom Suite, Panoramic Sea View
- Fairmont Gold Room, Palm Residence View
- Deluxe Room, Panoramic Sea View
- Suite, 1 Bedroom, Sea View, Corner
- Fairmont Gold Twin Room, Palm Residence View
- Fairmont View Twin Room, Partial Sea view
- Deluxe Twin Room, Panoramic Sea View
- Fairmont Gold Corner Suite
- Fairmont Gold Deluxe Suite
- Fairmont Gold Room, Panoramic Sea View
- Fairmont Room, Palm Residence View
- Suite (Suite plus Deluxe Room - Summer Offer)
- Deluxe (Two Deluxe Rooms - Summer Offer)
- Fairmont View Room, Partial Sea View
- Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Sea View
- Fairmont Room, 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 381 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 10 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (17 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Children's club *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Airport shuttle *
- Free valet parking
- Free shopping center shuttle
Nearby Five Star Dubai hotels
In the hotel
- Children's club (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 4 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach bar
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Pool sun loungers
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Beach towels
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference space size (feet) - 32292
- Conference space size (meters) - 3000
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2012
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Dubai hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Dubai
- Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference CentreFrom
"Stayed twice in a few days. Enjoyed all pools, food quality was excellent. Staff were relaxed and friendly. Proximity to airport was a plus, no noise in rooms and minimal outside.…"Apr 13, 2015
- Holiday Inn Express Dubai AirportFrom
"It was pleasant stay. Official check in is at 2pm and check out mid day but hotel is very flexible for timing. We checked in at 10 am and checked out at 4pm but still they did not…"Apr 13, 2015
- Arabian Park HotelFrom
"It was a nice hotel to stay, very comfortable and neat. The staffs are very helpful, the hotel shuttle bus to go out really help too."Apr 13, 2015
- Millennium Plaza Hotel DubaiFrom
"We stayed here over Easter for a week and we loved it! Perfect location with the Metro station right outside the doorstep of hotel, Staff were very friendly especially Siva and…"Apr 12, 2015
Willow Stream Spa has 13 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningBÄ Restaurant & Lounge - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Flow Kitchen - This family restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Frevo - This restaurant specializes in Brazilian cuisine and serves brunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Seagrill On 25 - This seafood restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner.
Mashrabiya Lounge - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Open 24 hours.
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of AED 145 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of AED 370.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.