Generator Hotel Barcelona, Barcelona
Located in Barcelona (Gracia), Generator Hotel Barcelona is close to Baro de Quadras Palace, Casa Batllo, and Casa Mila. Also nearby are Sagrada Familia and Palau de la Musica Catalana.
This Barcelona hostel offers a coffee shop/café, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities.
Generator Hotel Barcelona has 40 guestrooms.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £47
- Standard Room, 1 Single Bed
- Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Terrace
- Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 40 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
Nearby One Star Barcelona hotels
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1963
In the room
Top Barcelona hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Barcelona
- Mistral City Pool Apartments
- Novotel Barcelona CornellaFrom
"Excellent hotel, close to station and the staff were brilliant. Breakfast was amazing."Apr 13, 2015
- Barcelona Apartment La RepublicaFrom
- Silken Gran Hotel HavanaFrom
"Excellent hotel, Amazing staff and very very friendly service. We are Jain Vegetarian so hotel did prepared the bespoke breakfast (hot) everyday. Thats was completely going out of…"Apr 13, 2015
DiningLa Placa Cafe - This café serves breakfast only.
Fiesta Gracia - Onsite tapas bar.
Generator Hotel Barcelona, Barcelona’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 4.50 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.