Asakusa Hotel Wasou, Tokyo
Located in Tokyo (Asakusa), Asakusa Hotel Wasou is close to Hanayashiki Amusement Park, Sensoji Temple, and Asakusa Shrine. Also nearby are Tokyo Sky Tree and Tokyo National Science Museum.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance and coffee/tea in the lobby. The property has designated areas for smoking.
Asakusa Hotel Wasou has 57 guestrooms.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £11
- Ladies Only Capsule Bed Top
- Ladies Only Capsule Bed Bottom
- Single Room, Japanese Futon, Private Bathroom
- Twin Room, Japanese Futon, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Japanese Futon, Private Bathroom (Renovated)
- Twin Room, Japanese Futon, Private Bathroom (Renovated)
- Single Room, Women only, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 57 rooms
- Check-in time 4 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
Nearby One Star Tokyo hotels
In the hotel
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
Top Tokyo hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Tokyo
- Hotel Mystays HanedaFrom
- InterContinental ANA TokyoFrom
"We had a lovely 3 night stay at the hotel during the Cherry Blossom period. The hotel is situated in a lovely area and is very close to the subway making t easy to explore Tokyo.…"Apr 13, 2015
- Hotel Empire in ShinjukuFrom
"In a quiet residential neighbourhood but walking distance to The bright lights of Shinjuku. This hotel represents good value with my only concern being the instability of the wifi…"Apr 13, 2015
- Hotel Grand Fresa AkasakaFrom
"We chose this hotel for its good review on tripadvisor.very pleased that we did.so close to where we wanted to go.one minute walk or less to the metro.lots of restaurants in the…"Apr 13, 2015
Asakusa Hotel Wasou, Tokyo’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.