Tokyo Central Youth Hostel, Tokyo
Located in Tokyo (Iidabashi), Tokyo Central Youth Hostel is close to Yasukuni Shrine, Tokyo Dome, and Tokyo Imperial Palace. Also nearby are Imperial Palace Garden and Akihabara Electric Town.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include laundry facilities and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Amenities in shared accommodations at Tokyo Central Youth Hostel include air conditioning and safes. Guests share bathrooms and amenities include complimentary toiletries.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £16
- Shared Dormitory, Men only, Shared Bathroom (1 Bunk Bed)- No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Triple Room (Private Room), Shared Bathroom- No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Quadruple Room (Private Room), Shared Bathroom - No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Shared Dormitory, Women only, Shared Bathroom (1 Bunk Bed)
- Shared Dormitory, Women only, Shared Bathroom (1 Bunk Bed) - No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Single Room (Private Room), Shared Bathroom - No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Twin Room (Private Room), Shared Bathroom - No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
At a glance
- Check-in time 3 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
Nearby Two Star Tokyo hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Shared bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Shared accommodations
Top Tokyo hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Tokyo
- Tokyo InnFrom
"Nice hotel with friendly staff, they booked our taxi to the airport. There are toileteries and tea bags available at reception free of charge. The hotel is located right beside a…"Apr 15, 2015
- Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel TokyoFrom
"Nice location and nearby to Ginza which is great for shopping and less hectic than some other parts of Tokyo. Hotel is right near a subway station which gives easy access to rest…"Apr 15, 2015
- Seaside Inn OmoriFrom
- Hotel Asia Center of JapanFrom
Tokyo Central Youth Hostel, Tokyo’s small print
Due to government regulations, guests are unable to enter or leave property between 11 PM and 6 AM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 600 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.