Hotel Villabosque, Manuel Antonio
Situated in Manuel Antonio, Hotel Villabosque is in a national park and close to Manuel Antonio Beach, Finca Naturales Wildlife Refuge, and La Playita. Also nearby are ADR Adventure Park and Biesanz Beach.
This Manuel Antonio hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
The 20 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Villabosque include safes and hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs with cable channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £127
- Standard Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
Nearby Three Star Manuel Antonio hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Outdoor pool
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Top Manuel Antonio hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Manuel Antonio
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel Villabosque, Manuel Antonio’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.