Tierra Viva Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu
Situated in Machu Picchu, Tierra Viva Machu Picchu is a family-friendly hotel on a river and close to Aguas Calientes Hot Springs, Machu Picchu, and Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum. Also nearby are Temple of the Condor and Huayna Picchu.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. There is a 24-hour business center on site. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Additional amenities include a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This is a smoke-free property.
The 42 air-conditioned guestrooms at Tierra Viva Machu Picchu include safes and complimentary bottled water. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. 32-inch LCD TVs are equipped with cable channels. Bathrooms offer bidets and hair dryers. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 020 3027 9803from £68
- Superior Double Room
- Standard Single Room
- Junior Suite
- Standard Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 42 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time noon-midnight
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free train station pickup *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
- Caters to women only
Nearby Three Star Machu Picchu hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Ecotours nearby
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Machu Picchu hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Machu Picchu
- Casa de Mama ValleFrom
- Hotel Inka ParadiseFrom
"Me and my husband stayed 1 nt at Inka Paradise on our way from Machu Pichu to explore Ollantantampo and really liked the place. It is very neat and beds r comfortable. The views…"Sep 15, 2014
- Pirwa Hostel Machu PicchuFrom
- Terrazas del Inca Bed and BreakfastFrom
Tierra Viva Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.