What's Alvechurch like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Alvechurch. Places such as Palace Theatre and Lickey Hills Country Park are just a little farther away. The Abbey Golf Course and Kingfisher Shopping Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Alvechurch
Alvechurch is located 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of Birmingham.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from Alvechurch
- Coventry (CVT), 19.5 mi (31.5 km) from Alvechurch
Things to see and do in and around Alvechurch
Things to see near Alvechurch:
- Lickey Hills Country Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Forge Mill Needle Museum and Bordesley Abbey (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Valley Stadium (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Arrow Valley Country Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Alvechurch:
- Palace Theatre (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- The Abbey Golf Course (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Kingfisher Shopping Centre (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Artrix (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Pitcheroak Golf Course (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Birmingham?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: January, November, July, August (average 74 mm of rainfall)