What's Bradley Stoke like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Bradley Stoke, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's spas. Have a relaxing day visiting Cotswolds. There's plenty more to see, including The Mall at Cribbs Causeway and Cabot Circus Shopping Centre.
Where are the best places to stay in Bradley Stoke?
We have 19 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Bradley Stoke:
Aztec Hotel & Spa4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Health club • Bar
Lodge at Bristol4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden
DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North4-star hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar • Terrace
How to get to Bradley Stoke
Bradley Stoke is located 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the heart of Bristol.
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from Bradley Stoke
Things to see and do in and around Bradley Stoke
What to see in Bradley Stoke
- Aztec West Business Park
- UWE Bristol
- University of Bristol
- Bath Spa University
Things to do in Bradley Stoke
- The Mall at Cribbs Causeway
- Cabot Circus Shopping Centre
- St Nicholas Market
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
- Roman Baths