What's Bradley Stoke like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Bradley Stoke, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's spas. Nature lovers can visit Aztec West Business Park. The Mall at Cribbs Causeway and The Wave are a couple of places to see nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Bradley Stoke?
We have 10 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Bradley Stoke:
Aztec Hotel & Spa4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Health club • Central location
Lodge at Bristol4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • Close to shopping
DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North4-star hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar • Family-friendly
How to get to Bradley StokeBradley Stoke is located 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the heart of Bristol.
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from Bradley Stoke
Things to see and do in and around Bradley Stoke
Things to see near Bradley Stoke:
- Aztec West Business Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- UWE Bristol (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Memorial Stadium (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Blaise Castle (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- West Country Water Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do near Bradley Stoke:
- The Mall at Cribbs Causeway (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- The Wave (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Wild Place Project (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Hollywood Bowl Bristol (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Pirate Bay Adventure Golf (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)