What's Abertridwr like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Abertridwr? Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Brecon Beacons National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Sophia Gardens and Bute Park.
Where are the best places to stay in Abertridwr?
Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Abertridwr, here is one favourite nearby:
Llechwen Hall Hotel - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) awayVictorian hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
How to get to Abertridwr
Abertridwr is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Caerphilly.
- Cardiff International Airport (CWL), 14 mi (22.5 km) from Abertridwr
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 28.4 mi (45.6 km) from Abertridwr
Things to see and do in and around Abertridwr
What to see in Abertridwr
- Brecon Beacons National Park
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Cardiff University
- Sophia Gardens
- Bute Park
Things to do in Abertridwr
- Capitol Shopping Centre
- Mermaid Quay
- Cardiff International Sports Village
- Barry Island Pleasure Park
- Queen Arcade