What's Wythall like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Wythall. Places such as Kings Heath Park and Cadbury World are just a little farther away. Touchwood Shopping Center and Shirley Golf Club are a couple of places to see nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Wythall?
Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Wythall, here is one favourite nearby:
Village Hotel Solihull - 2.7 mi (4.3 km) awaySuburban hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
How to get to Wythall
Wythall is located 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the heart of Birmingham.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 8.1 mi (13 km) from Wythall
- Coventry (CVT), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Wythall
Travelling to Wythall by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Wythall Station
- Earlswood Station
Things to see and do in and around Wythall
Things to see near Wythall:
- Blythe Valley Park (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Kings Heath Park (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Shirley Park (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Sarehole Mill (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Tudor Grange Park (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)