Hotels in Trikomo

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Top landmarks in Trikomo

Find out more about Trikomo

If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Trikomo. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Trikomo has accommodation options to fit every need. Search for hotels in Trikomo with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighbourhoods around all Trikomo hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Trikomo hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travellers recommend in Trikomo?
Guests like The Arkin Iskele Hotel, Courtyard Long beach Holiday Resort and Edelweiss Residence.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Trikomo?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Sea Life Hotel and Studio with Pool View at Longbeach.
Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Trikomo?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Trikomo, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay in Trikomo if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 6 holiday homes. You can also book one of 46 apartments or 10 villas.
Where can I stay if I'm travelling to Trikomo with my family?
Your kids are welcome at Studio with Pool View at Longbeach, 2 bedroom apt 5* Caesar Resort, Long Beach, Famagusta Bay, Northern Cyprus and Long Beach Hotel and Villas. You can also view 6 available options on our site.
What will the weather in Trikomo be like during my visit?
The warmest months in Trikomo are usually August and July, with an average temperature of 26°C. January and February are the chilliest months, when the average temperature is 12°C. The rainiest months are January and November.
Why should I book my Trikomo hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Trikomo travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and our Rewards programme lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring