Hotels in Albany
Search Albany Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best Albany Hotels
Albany overviewMake sure that you stop by Borden-Carleton Visitor Information Centre and Port Borden Front Range Lighthouse while you're here. Whatever you're into, Albany has something for you.
Where to stay in AlbanyWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Albany has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Albany with Hotels.com by checking our online maps. These display the areas and neighbourhoods around all Albany hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Albany hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to AlbanyFly in to Charlottetown, PEI (YYG), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from central Albany.
What to see around AlbanyHere are some local highlights:
- • Borden-Carleton Visitor Information Centre
- • Port Borden Front Range Lighthouse
- • Marine Rail Park
- • Chelton Beach Provincial Park
- • L.M. Montgomery Lower Bedeque School
When to visit AlbanyWondering which time of year to travel or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal trends to help you with your planning:
- January-March: 4°C day, -13°C night
- April-June: 22°C day, -4°C night
- July-September: 24°C day, 7°C night
- October-December: 15°C day, -10°C night
- January-March: 9 cm
- April-June: 7 cm
- July-September: 4 cm
- October-December: 8 cm