What's Winlaton Mill like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Winlaton Mill. Take time to see places such as Derwenthaugh Country Park and Derwent Walk Country Park while you're here. Intu and Utilita Arena Newcastle are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Winlaton Mill?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Winlaton Mill but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Leonardo Hotel Newcastle Quayside - formerly Jurys Inn - 5 mi (8 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Royal Station Hotel - 4.2 mi (6.8 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
Leonardo Hotel Newcastle - Formerly Jurys Inn - 3.9 mi (6.3 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
County Hotel - 4.2 mi (6.7 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Copthorne Hotel Newcastle - 4.3 mi (6.8 km) awayRiverfront hotel with 2 restaurants and bar
How to get to Winlaton Mill
Winlaton Mill is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Blaydon on Tyne.
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Winlaton Mill
Things to see and do in and around Winlaton Mill
What to see in Winlaton Mill
- Derwenthaugh Country Park
- Derwent Walk Country Park
Things to do near Winlaton Mill:
- Intu (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Utilita Arena Newcastle (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- O2 Academy Newcastle (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Chinatown (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- The Gate (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)