What's Ystrad Mynach like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Ystrad Mynach. Have a relaxing day visiting Brecon Beacons National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Roath Park and Rhondda Valley.
Where are the best places to stay in Ystrad Mynach?
Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Ystrad Mynach, here is one favourite nearby:
Llechwen Hall Hotel - 3.1 mi (5.1 km) awayVictorian hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
How to get to Ystrad Mynach
Ystrad Mynach is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Hengoed.
- Cardiff International Airport (CWL), 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from Ystrad Mynach
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 28.9 mi (46.6 km) from Ystrad Mynach
Travelling to Ystrad Mynach by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Ystrad Mynach Station
- Hengoed Station
Things to see and do in and around Ystrad Mynach
What to see in Ystrad Mynach
- Brecon Beacons National Park
- Roath Park
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Rhondda Valley
- Cardiff University