Where is Black Hills Playhouse?
Hermosa is home to Black Hills Playhouse. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Mount Rushmore National Memorial and Mount Rushmore.
Where can I stay near Black Hills Playhouse?
You might want to consider this hotel in Black Hills Playhouse.
The Calamity Jane Cabin - Historic McDonald Mountain Ranch - 3.6 mi (5.7 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Restaurant • Bar • Comfy beds
Things to see and do near Black Hills Playhouse
What to see near Black Hills Playhouse
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Mount Rushmore
- Custer State Park
- Sylvan Lake
- Peter Norbeck Visitors Center
Things to do near Black Hills Playhouse
- Custer State Park Wildlife Loop Road
- Rushmore Tramway Adventures
- Gutzon Borglum Historical Center
- Big Thunder Gold Mine
- Needles Eye
How to get to Black Hills Playhouse
Flights to Hermosa
- Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from central Hermosa