Where is Alpine Coaster?
Imst-Gurgltal is home to Alpine Coaster. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Area 47 and Hochzeiger Gondola.
Where can I stay near Alpine Coaster?
We've got 37 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Alpine Coaster. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Waldcafe - Das Chalet am See
- 3-star inn • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
- 3-star pension • Free parking • Free WiFi
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to see and do near Alpine Coaster
What to see near Alpine Coaster
- Hochzeiger Gondola
- Piburger Lake
- Imster Gondola
- Rosengarten Gorge
- Zammer Lochputz
Things to do near Alpine Coaster
- Area 47
- Fasnacht House
- Gurgltal Miners' World
- Naturpark Kaunergrat Pitztal-Kaunertal
How to get to Alpine Coaster
Flights to Imst-Gurgltal
- Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from central Imst-Gurgltal