Where is Presidential Palace?
Mindelo is home to Presidential Palace. You can spend a laid-back day visiting the sights and exploring the area. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Laginha Beach and Sao Pedro Beach.
Where can I stay near Presidential Palace?
We've got 54 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Presidential Palace. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
Hotel Oásis Porto Grande
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Nightclub • Attentive staff
Blue Marlin Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Large Flat in the first line of the Beach
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant
THe Don Paco Hotel
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace
Kira's Boutique Hotel
- 3-star guest house • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Things to see and do near Presidential Palace
What to see near Presidential Palace
- Laginha Beach
- Sao Pedro Beach
- Mindelo Marina
- Monte Verde
How to get to Presidential Palace
Flights to Mindelo
- Sao Vicente Island (VXE-Sao Pedro), 6 mi (9.6 km) from central Mindelo