Where is Honokowai Beach Park?
Honokowai is home to Honokowai Beach Park. Honokowai is a relaxing city well liked for its snorkelling spots and seafood. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Whalers Village and Kaanapali Beach.
Where can I stay near Honokowai Beach Park?
We've got 2332 hotels to choose from within a mile of Honokowai Beach Park. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Aston Kaanapali Shores
- 3.5-star aparthotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Central location
Honua Kai Resort & Spa
- 4-star condo resort • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
Kaanapali Beach Club Resort by Diamond Resorts
- 3.5-star aparthotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness centre • Family-friendly
Aston Mahana at Kaanapali
- 3.5-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Fitness centre • Attentive staff
Super cute, comfortable unit, minutes from the beach!
- 3.5-star condo • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool
Things to see and do near Honokowai Beach Park
What to see near Honokowai Beach Park
- Kaanapali Beach
- Napili Bay
- Black Rock
- Kapalua Beach
- Lahaina Harbor
Things to do near Honokowai Beach Park
- Whalers Village
- Kaanapali Golf Courses
- Kapalua Golf Resort Bay Course
- Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course
- Maui Theater
How to get to Honokowai Beach Park
Flights to Honokowai
- Kahului, HI (OGG), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from central Honokowai
- Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui), 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from central Honokowai
- Lanai City, HI (LNY-Lanai), 22 mi (35.5 km) from central Honokowai