Where is Museo Martín Gusinde?
Puerto Williams is home to Museo Martín Gusinde. You can spend a laid-back day visiting the sights and exploring the area. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Beagle Channel and Estancia Harberton.
Where can I stay near Museo Martín Gusinde?
You might want to consider this hotel in Museo Martín Gusinde.
Lodge Lakutaia - 0.4 mi (0.6 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free airport pick-up • Free parking
Things to see and do near Museo Martín Gusinde
What to see near Museo Martín Gusinde
- Beagle Channel
- Puerto Williams Dock
- Martillo Island Penguin Colony
- Church of Puerto Williams
How to get to Museo Martín Gusinde
Flights to Puerto Williams
- Ushuaia (USH-Malvinas Argentinas Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.2 km) from central Puerto Williams
- Puerto Williams (WPU-Guardia Marina Zanartu), 1 mi (1.6 km) from central Puerto Williams