Where is Monte Coxala Spa?
Raquet Club is home to Monte Coxala Spa. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Chapala Malecon and Arena VFG.
Where can I stay near Monte Coxala Spa?
We've got 14 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Monte Coxala Spa. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travellers:
Hotel Balneario San Juan Cosalá
- 3-star hotel • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Free water park access • Comfy beds
UNIQUE BRAND NEW HOUSE IN RAQUET CLUB
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Fantastic Ajijic Casita with Private pool and unbelievable lake & mountain views
- 3-star holiday home • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Terrace
Things to see and do near Monte Coxala Spa
What to see near Monte Coxala Spa
- Chapala Malecon
- San Juan Cosala Boardwalk
- Sierra De San Juan Cosala
- Church of San Cristobal Zapotitlan
- Church of San Juan Cosala
Things to do near Monte Coxala Spa
- Laguna Shopping Centre
- Chula Vista Country Club
How to get to Monte Coxala Spa
Flights to Raquet Club
- Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from central Raquet Club