Where is Continental Country Club?
Flagstaff is home to Continental Country Club. Flagstaff is well known for its restaurants and natural setting. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace and Flagstaff City Hall.
Where can I stay near Continental Country Club?
We've got 339 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Continental Country Club. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff
- 3-star aparthotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spacious rooms
Club Wyndham Flagstaff
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
Flagstaff Townhome w/ Deck: Easy Access Downtown!
- 3.5-star condo • Free parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Spacious rooms
Luxurious Mountain View Golf Resort with tons of Amenities
- 3.5-star holiday home • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Fitness centre • Central location
Wyndham Flagstaff Resort
- 3.5-star holiday home • Free parking • Fitness centre
Things to see and do near Continental Country Club
What to see near Continental Country Club
- Flagstaff City Hall
- Northern Arizona University
- Lowell Observatory
- Walnut Canyon National Monument
- Flagstaff Extreme
Things to do near Continental Country Club
- Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace
- Museum of Northern Arizona
- Coconino County Fairgrounds
- Aspen Valley Golf Club
- Flagstaff Field Center
How to get to Continental Country Club
Flights to Flagstaff
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from central Flagstaff
- Sedona, AZ (SDX), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from central Flagstaff