Where is Chapel in the Hills?
Colonial Pine Hills is home to Chapel in the Hills. You can spend a laid-back day visiting the sights and exploring the area. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Mount Rushmore and Mount Rushmore National Memorial.
Where can I stay near Chapel in the Hills?
We've got 308 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Chapel in the Hills. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Idlewild Pines Retreat - 0.3 mi (0.5 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Central location
Canyon Lake Resort - 0.7 mi (1.1 km) away
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to see and do near Chapel in the Hills
What to see near Chapel in the Hills
- Black Hills Caverns
- Dinosaur Park
- Main Street Square
- The Monument Civic Center
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
Things to do near Chapel in the Hills
- Reptile Gardens
- Central States Fairgrounds
- Rushmore Mall
- Storybook Island
- Fort Hays Old West Town & Dinner Show
How to get to Chapel in the Hills
Flights to Colonial Pine Hills
- Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from central Colonial Pine Hills