Where is Thunderhead Falls?
Rapid City is home to Thunderhead Falls. Rapid City is an artistic city well liked for its horse riding and monuments. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you may want to check out Mount Rushmore and Mount Rushmore National Memorial.
Where can I stay near Thunderhead Falls?
We've got 37 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Thunderhead Falls. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Cabin on the Creek w/ Hot tub - 0.4 mi (0.6 km) away
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Cliffside Cabin amongst trees, serene w/ Views, hot tub, perfect locale daytrips - 1.8 mi (2.9 km) away
- 4-star B&B • Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Things to see and do near Thunderhead Falls
What to see near Thunderhead Falls
- Black Hills Caverns
- Dinosaur Park
- Main Street Square
- The Monument Civic Center
- Chapel in the Hills
Things to do near Thunderhead Falls
- Reptile Gardens
- Fort Hays Old West Town & Dinner Show
- Storybook Island
- Art Alley
- Cleghorn Springs Hatchery & Visitors Center
How to get to Thunderhead Falls
Flights to Rapid City
- Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from central Rapid City