Where is Brooker Creek Preserve?
East Lake is home to Brooker Creek Preserve. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Raymond James Stadium and Lake Tarpon.
Where can I stay near Brooker Creek Preserve?
You might want to consider this hotel in Brooker Creek Preserve.
Florida Home on Private Fishing Pond- See Nature not Neighbors - 0.3 mi (0.5 km) away
- 4-star holiday home • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
Things to see and do near Brooker Creek Preserve
What to see near Brooker Creek Preserve
- Lake Tarpon
- Sunset Beach
- Jay B Starkey Wilderness Park
- Anclote River Park
- Key Vista Nature Park
Things to do near Brooker Creek Preserve
- Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks
- Tampa Bay Downs
- Westfield Citrus Park
- TPC of Tampa Bay
- Silver Dollar Golf Club
How to get to Brooker Creek Preserve
Flights to East Lake
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from central East Lake
- St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from central East Lake
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from central East Lake