Where is Nivida Bat Cave?
Isla Bastimentos is home to Nivida Bat Cave. You can spend a laid-back day visiting the sights and exploring the area. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Bastimentos National Marine Park and Red Frog Beach.
Where can I stay near Nivida Bat Cave?
We've got 43 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Nivida Bat Cave. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
Los Secretos Guest House - 0.7 mi (1.2 km) away
- 3-star guest house • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
Azul Paradise - 0.9 mi (1.4 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Beach bar • Central location
Red Frog Beach Island Resort - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away
- 4-star resort • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Family-friendly
The Island Hub at Red Frog Beach Resort - 2.8 mi (4.6 km) away
- 4-star cruise ship • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Domicil Yacht Hotel - 2.5 mi (4 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 3 beach bars
Things to see and do near Nivida Bat Cave
What to see near Nivida Bat Cave
- Bastimentos National Marine Park
- Red Frog Beach
- Wizard Beach
- Bluff Beach
- Bastimento-Bocas del Toro Ferry Terminal
How to get to Nivida Bat Cave
Flights to Isla Bastimentos
- Bocas del Toro (BOC-Bocas del Toro Intl.), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from central Isla Bastimentos