Where is Archaeological Museum?
Bodh Gaya is home to Archaeological Museum. Visitors love Bodh Gaya for attractions such as the temples. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Mahabodhi Temple and Vishnupad Temple.
Where can I stay near Archaeological Museum?
We've got 64 hotels to pick from within a mile of Archaeological Museum. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Hotel Anand International
- 3-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Bodhgaya Regency Hotel
- 3-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Comfy beds
Hotel Mahamaya Palace
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant
Things to see and do near Archaeological Museum
What to see near Archaeological Museum
- Mahabodhi Temple
- Vishnupad Temple
- Tergar Monastery
- Wat Thai Buddhagaya
- Mahakala Caves
How to get to Archaeological Museum
Flights to Bodh Gaya
- Gaya (GAY), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from central Bodh Gaya