Where is Brahmajuni Hill?
Gaya is home to Brahmajuni Hill. Gaya is a budget-friendly city known for its cultural attractions such as the the temples. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Vishnupad Temple and Mahabodhi Temple.
Where can I stay near Brahmajuni Hill?
We've got 38 hotels you can pick from within 5 miles of Brahmajuni Hill. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
PATLIPUTRA VISHNU VIHAR - 1.7 mi (2.8 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Saraogi Palace - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Free babysitting • Free children's activities • Walkable location
Hotel Viraat Inn - 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking
SPOT ON 39527 Hotel Saraogi - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant
Hotel Garv Residencia Gaya - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Things to see and do near Brahmajuni Hill
What to see near Brahmajuni Hill
- Vishnupad Temple
- Mahabodhi Temple
- Tergar Monastery
- Wat Thai Buddhagaya
- Mahakala Caves
How to get to Brahmajuni Hill
Flights to Gaya
- Gaya (GAY), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from central Gaya