Where is Townend?
Windermere is home to Townend. Windermere is well known for its relaxing spas and gardens. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Lake District National Park and Brockhole - the Lake District Visitor Centre.
Where can I stay near Townend?
We've got 108 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Townend. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
High Fold Guest House
- 4-star guest house • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
The Mortal Man Inn
- 3-star inn • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
Holbeck Ghyll Country House Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Comfy beds
Things to see and do near Townend
What to see near Townend
- Lake District National Park
- Ambleside Pier
- Lake Windermere
- Bowness Pier
- Rydal Mount
Things to do near Townend
- Brockhole - the Lake District Visitor Centre
- Windermere Jetty Museum of Boats, Steam and Stories
- World of Beatrix Potter
- Windermere Golf Club
- Hill Top