Where is Széchenyi tér?
Pécs is home to Széchenyi tér. Visitors love Pécs for attractions such as the historical sites. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Szechenyi Square and Pecs Cathedral.
Where can I stay near Széchenyi tér?
We've got 11 hotels to pick from within a mile of Széchenyi tér. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Corso Hotel Pécs
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Walkable location
Palatinus Grand Hotel
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Walkable location
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Bar
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Spa
Fibula Residence Hotel & Wellness
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Central location
Things to see and do near Széchenyi tér
What to see near Széchenyi tér
- Szechenyi Square
- Pecs Cathedral
- Zsolnay Cultural Quarter
- University of Pecs Medical School
- Mosque of Gazi Kaszim Pasha
Things to do near Széchenyi tér
- Pecs National Theatre
- Archaelogical Museum
- Vasarely Museum
- Tivadar Csontvary Museum