Where is Lake Visovac?
Skradin is home to Lake Visovac. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Krka National Park and St. John's Fortress.
Where can I stay near Lake Visovac?
We've got 20 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Lake Visovac. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Hotel Skradinski Buk
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
LORIS APARTMENT, IN THE CENTER OF SKRADIN, 64 M2, 3 ROOMS WITH PRIVATE GARDEN
- 4-star guest house • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Things to see and do near Lake Visovac
What to see near Lake Visovac
- Krka National Park
- St. John's Fortress
- Cathedral of St. James
- Uspenie Bogomatere Church
- St. Nicholas Fortress
Things to do near Lake Visovac
- Sibenik Aquarium
- Medieval Mediterranean Garden of the Monastery of St. Lawrence
- Church of St. Barbara
- Church of St. Krsevan
- Benedictine Monastery of St. Lucia
How to get to Lake Visovac
Flights to Skradin
- Split (SPU), 27 mi (43.5 km) from central Skradin