Where is Poppit Sands Beach?
St Dogmaels is home to Poppit Sands Beach. You can spend a laid-back day visiting the sights and exploring the area. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit St Dogmaels Abbey and Cardigan Guildhall Market.
Where can I stay near Poppit Sands Beach?
We've got 163 hotels you can pick from within 5 miles of Poppit Sands Beach. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travellers:
The Cliff Hotel & Spa - 1 mi (1.6 km) away
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
Cardigan Bay Holiday Park - 0.2 mi (0.3 km) away
- 4-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
The Gatehouse (Seal and Porpoise) - 0.5 mi (0.8 km) away
- 4-star castle • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to see and do near Poppit Sands Beach
What to see near Poppit Sands Beach
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- St Dogmaels Abbey
- Cardigan Guildhall Market
- Cardigan Castle
- Mwnt Beach
Things to do near Poppit Sands Beach
- Small World Theatre
- Felinwynt Rainforest Centre
- Cenarth Falls
- Welsh Wildlife Centre
- National Coracle Centre