Where is Roman Jewish Ghetto?
Roman Jewish Ghetto is located in Rome City Centre. It's in an historic neighbourhood that travellers enjoy for top attractions such as the museums and scenic riverfront. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
Where can I stay near Roman Jewish Ghetto?
We've got 3780 hotels to pick from within a mile of Roman Jewish Ghetto. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
MZ Hotel Rome
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
UNAHOTELS Trastevere Roma
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
Hotel Castellino Roma
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Central location
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Central location
Things to see and do near Roman Jewish Ghetto
What to see near Roman Jewish Ghetto
- Piazza Navona
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
Things to do near Roman Jewish Ghetto
- Vatican Museums
- Capitoline Museum
- Via Giulia
- Porta Portese Market
- Quirinale Palace