What is Gdansk like for beach hotels?
When you can't wait to get to the beach, a trip to Gdansk might be just the ticket. Whether you want to hunt for sand dollars or smell the fresh air, this dynamic city is perfect for travellers looking for hotels close to the water. Guests like Gdansk for its cathedrals and cafes, making it more than just a beach destination. You can experience the city's top sights with a visit to Forum Gdańsk or a stop at Torture Chamber. When you browse for top hotels in Gdansk on our site, it's easy to locate something within your price range.
What are some of the best beach hotels in Gdansk?
We provide you with a choice of hotels that travellers enjoy for their vicinity to the beach, so you'll have your pick of the area's top places to stay. Here are our travellers' favourite beach accommodation options:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Central location
- 3-star hotel, convenient to Sopot Beach
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • Garden
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Spa • Fitness centre • Terrace • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace • Garden
Hotel TestaUpmarket beach hotel with bar/lounge
Hotel Villa Baltica3-star beachfront hotel with bar/lounge, near Sopot Beach
Dom & House Apartment Wave on the Beach2-star hostel in Old Town Gdańsk with indoor pool
Moris Boutique Beach HotelCity centre hotel in Jelitkowo
What are the best things to see and do in Gdansk?
If you want to experience the top sights and landmarks or explore the area's natural features, here are some ideas for what to see and do in and around Gdansk:
- Jelitkowo Beach
- Sopot Beach
- Stogi Beach
- Forum Gdańsk
- Torture Chamber
- Golden Gate
- Oliwa Park
- Mewia Lacha Nature Reserve
- Tricity Landscape Park
Sights & landmarks