Where is Thai Monastery?
Gaya is home to Thai Monastery. Gaya is a budget-friendly city known for its cultural attractions such as the the temples. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Vishnupad Temple and Mahabodhi Temple.
Where can I stay near Thai Monastery?
We've got 8 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Thai Monastery. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
PATLIPUTRA VISHNU VIHAR
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Saraogi Palace
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant
Hotel Garv Residencia Gaya
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Hotel Jataka Inn
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Goroomgo Gaurav Gaya
- 3-star hotel • Free parking
Things to see and do near Thai Monastery
What to see near Thai Monastery
- Vishnupad Temple
- Mahabodhi Temple
- Tergar Monastery
- Mahakala Caves
- Wat Thai Buddhagaya
How to get to Thai Monastery
Flights to Gaya
- Gaya (GAY), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from central Gaya