Where is La Luna Beach?
Sitio de Calahonda is home to La Luna Beach. Sitio de Calahonda is a relaxing city known for its gardens and bars. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Puerto Banus Marina and La Carihuela.
Where can I stay near La Luna Beach?
We've got 472 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of La Luna Beach. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
Macdonald Leila Playa Resort
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Villa Costa Marbella
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • 3 outdoor pools • Terrace • Walkable location
Crown Resorts Club Marbella
- 3.5-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Beachfront, overlooking the sea, Air conditioning.
- 3.5-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spacious rooms
Things to see and do near La Luna Beach
What to see near La Luna Beach
- Cabopino Beach
- Sohail Castle
- El Castillo Beach
- Fuengirola Adventure Golf
- Fuengirola Beach
Things to do near La Luna Beach
- Cabopino Golf Marbella
- Miraflores Golf Club
- Don Carlos Tennis & Sports Club
- Marbella Golf and Country Club
- Mijas Golf Course
How to get to La Luna Beach
Flights to Sitio de Calahonda
- Málaga (AGP), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from central Sitio de Calahonda