What's Banks like?Visitors really like Banks, especially its entertainment venues, bars and seaside access. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Places such as Lowther Pavilion and Southport Pier are just a little farther away. Splash World and Lytham Hall are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Banks?
We have 17 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Banks, here is one favourite nearby:
Scarisbrick Hotel - 4.5 mi (7.2 km) awayVictorian hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to BanksBanks is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Southport.
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 24 mi (38.7 km) from Banks
Things to see and do in and around Banks
Things to see near Banks:
- Lytham Hall (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Meols Hall (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Hesketh Park (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Southport Marine Lake (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- WWT Martin Mere Wetland Centre (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Banks:
- Lowther Pavilion (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Southport Pier (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Splash World (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Botanic Gardens (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Lytham Heritage Centre (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)